Monday, March 2, 2009

More Photos!

Screen Print..
I suit back smiths.
Balllllllerrrrrrr!
"Pick ME! Buy ME!"
I actually bought this suit.. :)
Lovely.
Suave.
Maybe? Colour is still too tight.
Saaaaaaaaaaaavers!
Money Sucks.
Alien Features.
I figured I'd more likely overcome my mcdonalds urges if I told myself I was allowed to drink there.
Dead man!
Bomberssss! hahaha.
Riding with Hamish.
Lovely.
Meow.
Toni I believe?
Mr. Holland! Such a bestman.
Panorrrrrrama!
James, DK and Canada!
Clogs are the world's worst invention. EVER.
I didn't take this.. haha.
tree leaf.
Slippers!
Dunnas, bong on.
Pffft.. PC. ;)
Matthew Leigh is an angry man.
High Score.

It seems the blog is purely iphone photos now.. haha :)

I'm back in Brisbane from Thursday til Sunday, Holla at me!

Timmy.xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

stop going to mcdonalds!

sos said...

that dude's stocking cap says anal